Next year, that number will at least be a funnier one, and the cosmic answer from The Hitchhiker’s Guide.
But, it’s time for the new year of life routine.
This year, there are a few things I would like to do.
1. Write creatively one hour each day
2. More competitions (10k or tri or swimming)
3. Write more snail mail letters – I miss writing letters, so I’ll do more of it
4. Travel on school breaks (yes)
5. Book my personal time for 2018 in my calendar now (a little bird told me that it’s the only way to be sure to have personal time)
6. Meditate for at least 5 minutes before writing my to do list in the mad rush of waking up each morning
I like to have some attainable goals, and some “stretches.” But I also don’t like to load up with so many resolutions that it becomes an impossibility or drudgery.
So, there we have things I’d like to add in to my life during what will be (tomorrow) 41.
Happy Monday, and blessings to you all.